Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Information for applicants
- Please complete all sections of the application form - do not leave any blank sections.
- Please use black ink to complete the form.
- Ensure you read the application form carefully as this explains how to complete the form, and enables you to provide us with all of the information we need to consider your application. If you have insufficient space, please continue on a separate sheet, marking it clearly and attach it to the form.
- Ensure you clearly show how your skills and experience match the requirements on the person specification.
- Please ensure that you sign and date your completed form before returning it.
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain a CRB Disclosure. Occupational Health clearance and two written references will also be required before a firm offer of employment can be made or registration on Bank can be confirmed.
- Pages 1 and 2 will not be used for shortlisting purposes.
- Some selection processes will require applicants to undertake a written exercise or to prepare a presentation; you will be notified in advance of your interview if this is required.
- If you require assistance in the completion of your application form or require further information please contact the personnel department on 01494 601 300.
- If you do not hear from us within six weeks of sending us your application form, please assume that you have not been successful at the shortlisting stage.