Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Help us celebrate 120 years of Epilepsy Society
Can you support us during this special year? If you can, we’ve got lots of ideas on how you can help us celebrate our Big 120.
If you can fundraise for our Big 120, we can support you with tips, information and materials. Here are just a few fundraising ideas to get you started :
- Organise a pub quiz
- Sell 120 homemade cakes at work
- Get sponsored to cycle 120 miles
- Become one of our 120 skydivers
- Hold a Purple Day at school
- Climb Kilimanjaro
The big 120 collection challenge - We urgently need your help to find 120 new locations for collecting tins. Could you ask your local shop or pub to display one? If you can help, please contact us.
Our online shop is now selling our new Epilepsy Society merchandise
Support our 120 years with a limited edition birthday mug
There are many different ways you can give to celebrate our 120 years of helping people with epilepsy. You could:
- Ask for donations instead of presents to celebrate a birthday or other special occasion this year
- Donate £120 over 2012 by setting up a regular gift of £10 a month – that’s 33p a day!
- Consider leaving a gift to Epilepsy Society in your will – we hope 120 supporters will take action this special year to pledge a legacy
Volunteer - give 120 hours of your time to help run our services
Would you like to become a member of the Epilepsy Society? We have a number of membership schemes, starting from £13.50 a year.
Thank you for helping to celebrate our Big 120!
If you are looking for more ideas, please download our 120 ways to celebrate factsheet (pdf).