Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
10th European Congress on Epileptology, London
30 September - 4 October 2012
The 10th European Congress on Epileptology is a chance for epilepsy experts from across Europe, including Epilepsy Society's own neurologists, psychologists, researchers and healthcare professionals, to share and discuss their most innovative and cutting-edge research.
The meeting will cover a broad range of epilepsy topics including:
- the long-term outcome of epilepsy surgery
- blood-brain barrier dysfunction in epilepsy
- advances in seizure control
- latest brain imaging technology including magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- the effectiveness of current interventions for epilepsy
- communication challenges in epilepsy clinics
Congress will also showcase a major new photo exhibition 'Stand Up for Epilepsy, featuring people with the condition alongside some of the biggest names in the sporting world.
Throughout the week we will be bringing you the latest news and updates from the meeting. You can also follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/epilepsysociety
Monday October 1 2012
Tuesday October 2 2012
Wednesday October 3 2012
Thursday October 4 2012