Members enjoy a range of great benefits and help shape our work. If you are someone with epilepsy or know someone with epilepsy, find out how you can become an associate member today.
- ‘Epilepsy Review’ magazine – you’ll get our epilepsy magazine three times a year. It is packed with articles on the latest medical research, drug updates, epilepsy and the law, employment, surgery – in fact anything of interest about epilepsy.
- Access to information on epilepsy – you’ll have first sight of our new leaflets and factsheets .
- Access to members-only website – log in to our secure members online area for an email enquiry service, discount offers and epilepsy articles and publications.
- Conferences and regional meetings – you’ll also receive priority invitations to events run by Epilepsy Society including our popular Annual Conference . Attend in person to meet other people and hear a range of experts speak on epilepsy issues.
Help us to do more
Join Epilepsy Society to have a say in how we are run and to help us work towards our vision of a full life for everyone affected by epilepsy.
You’ll get to vote in our trustees election held every two years. Up to two associate members are elected to represent the membership.
How to join
Joining is simple. Annual membership is just £20 (or £40 if you live in a non-EU country).
- Join online and pay using a debit or credit card
- Call our friendly membership team on 01494 601 410
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already an Epilepsy Society member, you can renew your membership online.