attending or cancelling your appointment
What to bring with you
- Your appointment letter
- Any medicines you are taking (prescribed, over-the-counter or herbal)
- Money for prescriptions or proof that you do not have to pay
- A list of questions you would like to discuss with your consultant
- Your GP’s name, address and telephone number
- Any mobility aids, hearing aids or spectacles you use.
Please allow at least two hours for your appointment and longer if you are coming for tests. It is a good idea to bring 24 hours’ worth of medication with you in case of any delays.
Changing or cancelling your appointment
Please call 01494 601435 if you wish to confirm, reschedule or cancel your outpatient appointment. Operation hours for number is 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
If you miss your appointment and don't let us know beforehand you will be recorded as 'did not attend'. If this is an isolated event you will be sent another appointment. If you miss two or more appointments you may have to go back to your GP to be re-referred.