the big half
The Big Half is back for 2019!
This half marathon event was launched in 2018 by the organisers of the London Marathon and featured 15,000 participants of all ages and abilities in the first year. The closed road half marathon takes runners past some of the capital’s most famous landmarks starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in historic Greenwich.
Sign up below!
- When: Sunday 10 March 2019
- Where: London
- Registration pack fee: £25
- Minimum sponsorship target: £350
(Pack fee and fundraising target does not apply to own place runners)
All of our runners will receive the following in the run up to the big day:
- Epilepsy Society t-shirt and running vest
- training plans
- dedicated support
- fundraising pack including lots of great ideas and fundraising materials to help you reach your target