Join Team Purple and scale down a 540ft sky scraper. We're inviting you to become an epilepsy hero by abseiling down one of London's tallest buildings. All you need is courage to step over the edge... Sign up below!
- When: Saturday 31st August, 2019
- Where: Broadgate Tower, London
- Registration pack fee: £25
- Minimum sponsorship target: £275
All of our abseilers will receive the following in the run up to the big day:
- Epilepsy Society t-shirt
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team and cheering on the day!
- Fundraising pack including lots of great ideas and fundraising materials to help you reach your target
Please note: This abseil challenge is available for over 18s only. For this abseil challenge it is requested that anyone with certain medical conditions, including epilepsy, has written consent from their GP to take part. If you feel you need to have a conversation with your GP about your participation in this challenge we would recommend that this is done as soon as possible. If for any reason you are unable to take part we will refund the registration fee that you have paid.
Paige's journey down Broadgate Tower
This video follows Paige, our Marketing and Communications Executive, on her journey to and down the 33 storey skyscraper.