epilepsy awareness and seizure management
3-hour course providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy and how to manage different types of seizures.
About the course
The course includes:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- causes and diagnosis
- types of seizures (including management and first aid)
- status epilepticus
- treatments – medication and side effects
- risk management and support needs.
At your venue: We can deliver this course at your own venue, please call us on 01494 601 438 to make arrangements.
At Epilepsy Society: This course also runs at least once a month at Epilepsy Society, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.
- Tuesday 27 March 2018 - Fully booked
- Wednesday 4 April 2018
- Thursday 10 May 2018
- Thursday 31 May 2018
Book a place
Please refer to the terms and conditions of booking.