epilepsy awareness and seizure management
3-hour course providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy and how to manage different types of seizures.
The course includes:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- causes and diagnosis
- types of seizures (including management and first aid)
- status epilepticus
- treatments – medication and side effects
- risk management and support needs.
We can deliver this course at your organisation's venue. This course also runs at least once a month at Epilepsy Society, Chesham Lane, Chalfont St Peter SL9 0RJ.
Dates available at Epilepsy Society:
- Monday 8 October 2018 - Fully booked
- Tuesday 30 October 2018 - Fully booked
- Thursday 15 November 2018
- Thursday 22 November 2018
- Thursday 13 December 2018
Book your place
Please call 01494 601 438 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk
Please refer to the terms and conditions of booking.