epilepsy awareness and seizure management
3-hour course providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy.
This course enables delegates to support individuals experiencing seizures.
About the course
The course includes:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- causes and diagnosis
- types of seizures (including management and first aid)
- status epilepticus
- treatments – medication and side effects
- risk management and support needs.
Dates: This course runs at least once a month at Epilepsy Society, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.
At Epilepsy Society - Kent House - Buckinghamshire
- Monday 18th December - Fully booked
- Monday 15th January 2018
- Monday 19th February 2018
- Tuesday 27th March 2018
Book a place
Please refer to the terms and conditions of booking.
We can also deliver this course at your own venue.