epilepsy awareness and seizure management
3-hour course providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy and how to manage different types of seizures.
The course includes:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- causes and diagnosis
- types of seizures (including management and first aid)
- status epilepticus
- treatments – medication and side effects
- risk management and support needs.
We can deliver this course at your organisation's venue. This course also runs at least once a month at Epilepsy Society, Chesham Lane, Chalfont St Peter SL9 0RJ.
Dates available at Epilepsy Society:
- Friday 3 May 2019
- Tuesday 21 May 2019
- Thurday 20 June 2019
- Friday 12 July 2019
- Tuesday 6 August 2019
- Thursday 19 September 2019
Book your place
Please call 01494 601 438 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk
Please refer to the terms and conditions of booking.