epilepsy awareness and seizure management
3-hour course providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy and how to manage different types of seizures.
The course includes:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- causes and diagnosis
- types of seizures (including management and first aid)
- status epilepticus
- treatments – medication and side effects
- risk management and support needs.
We can deliver this course at your organisation's venue. This course also runs at Epilepsy Society, Chesham Lane, Chalfont St Peter SL9 0RJ and at The Enterprise Hub, Prospect House, 62 Tong Street, Bradford BD4 9LX.
- Tuesday 25 February 2020 - Fully booked
- Tuesday 17 March 2020
- Wednesday 1 April 2020
- Thursday 7 May 2020
- Thursday 28 May 2020
Dates available at The Enterprise Hub:
- Please call us for availability
Book your place
Please call 01494 601 438 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk
Please refer to the terms and conditions of booking.