epilepsy research magazine
You can read all about our cutting edge research into epilepsy in our magazine Epilepsy Review. The magazine is written by Epilepsy Society's leading experts in the field of epilepsy.
The research special includes:
- advances that are leading to improvements in our understanding and treatment of epilepsy
- how genetics is shining a light on our understanding of the causes of epilepsy
- research into the underlying causes of people's responses to drugs
- the impact of epilepsy on memory and mood and the link between epilepsy surgery and depression
- research into Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
- how our DNA sequencer is opening a new chapter in the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy
- a tour round our research centre, focusing on cutting edge technology
- research into the ketogenic diet
- how the Epilepsy Society Brain and Tissue Bank is helping to push foward the boundaries of research into epilepsy
- epilepsy on a worldwide scale.
Read our magazine Epilepsy Review Research Special (pdf 2.82 MB)
Find out more about our Epilepsy Review magazine