great north run
With a field of 56,000 runners, the Great North Run covers 13.1 miles from Newcastle, across the Tyne Bridge and onto the picturesque coastal finish in South Shields.
Sign up below!
- When: Sunday 8 September 2019
- Where: Newcastle and South Shields
- Registration pack fee: £25
- Minimum sponsorship target: £300
(Pack fee and fundraising target does not apply to own place runners)
All of our runners will receive the following in the run up to the big day:
- Epilepsy Society t-shirt and running vest
- training plans
- dedicated support
- fundraising pack including lots of great ideas and fundraising materials to help you reach your target