research associate membership
By becoming a research associate member, you will be making a direct contribution to our ground-breaking medical research. Our epilepsy research group and medical director are ranked number one in the world. We rely on your support in order to continue our vital work.
- Access to the most up-to-date research news
- A copy of our annual research review
- A certificate of membership
- Invitations to attend specialised research seminars and conferences
- Plus all the benefits of our associate membership, including 3 copies of Epilepsy Review each year and our brand new annual Epilepsy Review research special.
Just reducing a person's seizures is not enough. We must aim for complete seizure freedom for everyone. This is our holy grail. We want to cure epilepsy, not just control it.
Professor Ley Sander, Epilepsy Society medical director
How to join
Annual membership is just £50 (£60 for non-EU residents).
- Join online and pay using a debit or credit card
- Call our friendly membership officer on 01494 601410
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already a member, you can renew online.