Enter your search term and click on Apply to see results
Annual membership of the associate membership scheme offers:
- Epilepsy Review’ magazine – you’ll get exclusive priority access to new issues of our magazine two times a year. It is packed with articles on the latest medical research, drug updates, epilepsy and the law, employment, surgery – in fact anything of interest about epilepsy
- Access to information on epilepsy – you’ll have first sight of our new leaflets and factsheets
- Conferences and regional meetings – you’ll also receive priority invitations to events run by Epilepsy Society including our popular Annual Conference. Attend in person to meet other people and hear a range of experts speak on epilepsy issues
If you live outside of the UK you can still join our membership scheme for £35 a year. Contact the fundraising team on 0149 601 414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For just £15 per year, online membership gives you access to regularly updated news and information about living with epilepsy.
· You'll get exclusive priority online access to new issues of Epilepsy Review magazine which is packed with articles on the latest medical research, drug updates, epilepsy and the law, employment, surgery - anything of interest about epilepsy.
· Take advantage of priority booking for the Epilepsy Society Annual Conference, a very popular event where you can learn more about epilepsy, and meet and share experiences with others.