Thank you to all our amazing fundraisers. We couldn't do it without you! Here's a taste of how some of you have been fundraising recently...
Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far in 2016!
Here's just a glimpse of some of the great support we've received this year so far...
London Marathon Runners 2016
Thank you to all of our amazing London Marathon Runners! You dedicated weeks and months to train for this iconic event and together you raised an incredible amount!
Steph Wagland and her team of trekkers
In the poruing rain Steph and team trekked up Snowdon, although they didn't quite reach the summit due to the weather they raised a fantastic £1,500!
Charlotte has continued to support us through 2016! Charlotte has held a charity night for us, spoke at her daughter's school and trekked up Snowdon. So far Charlotte has raised over £1,300!
Purple Day 2016
Purple Day this year had more support than ever before which is amazing. Thank you so much to everyone who got involved and did something brilliant and did something purple!
Nicola Tester and Team
Nicola and team took on 'The Nuts Challenge' and rasied over an incredible £1,100!
And not forgetting...
- Danielle Bertie held a charity night in memory of her brother and raised an incredible £1,132.01!
- Joanne Bate shaved her head and rasied a fantastic £347.26!
- Cristina and Carolina Caamano completed the Lincoln 10K and raised over £500.00!
- Daniel Ford held an event at his local pub with a pool competition and raised an amazing £700.00!
- Gary Podemsky and Paul Costin completed the Rotterdam marathon and raised an incredbile £3,795!
- 9 year old Ckenzy swam 100 lengths in memory of his uncle and great grandad and raised an incredible £733.00!
- Thank you also to everyone who has supported us by buying our merchandise this year!
So many of you work hard to help us fundraise and raise awareness. Thank you all for everything you do.
Find out how you can get involved!