helpline 01494 601 400

who can I talk to?

There are people you can talk to if you take, or are thinking of taking, medication for epilepsy. You might want to talk to your specialist, epilepsy specialist nurse or GP, about your epilepsy. You might also want to talk to your pharmacist about your treatment. They may be able to do a ‘Medicines use review’ each year where you can talk to them about your medication.  You might also want to talk to your family, friends and anyone who you feel helps to support you.

Epilepsy Society has a confidential epilepsy helpline which gives information and emotional support. You can also get in contact with us through Facebook and Twitter.

Self Management UK runs courses for people with long-term health conditions. The courses aim to help you to manage your condition and covers topics such as making the most of your appointments and managing your medication.