helpline 01494 601 400
enquiries 01494 601 300


If you have epilepsy you may be eligible to apply for benefits. This depends on what your epilepsy is like and how it affects you.

A woman filling out a form

Tips for completing benefit forms

Here are some top tips for completing forms related to benefits.

Department of Work and Pensions logo

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

This section contains the assessment criteria for PIP, how to apply for PIP and how to fill in your PIP form. 

Employment and Support Allowance logo

Employment and support allowance (ESA)

Information about Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and how to make a claim.

What you need to know icon

Benefit decisions and appeals

This page covers the options and processes of challenging an unsuccessful benefits claim.

Infographic with icons of people going in and out of house

Universal credit

Information about Universal Credit, who can claim and how.