epilepsy review magazine
Epilepsy Review is our magazine for everyone affected by epilepsy. Articles cover developments in medical treatments and research, advice on how to stay well, topical articles about epilepsy, employment, the law, politics, culture, campaigns and humour from the epilepsy world. It is published three times a year and written by epilepsy specialists.
By becoming a member of Epilepsy Society, you will receive Epilepsy Review for free.
Latest issue – Issue 20 Spring 2018
In this issue you can read about:
- On the buses Tom Ryan-Elliot talks about being the 'poster boy' for our tube and bus campaign with Transport for London
- Chelsea Flower Show The Embroidered Minds Epilepsy Garden described a seizure through plants and flowers at this year's show
- Our research Why scientists believe there's more to epilepsy than we thought
- Sodium Valproate New regulations around the way the epilepsy drug is prescribed have been introduced
- Legacies How your support can help fund life changing research for people with epilepsy