epilepsy review magazine
Epilepsy Review is our magazine for everyone affected by epilepsy. Articles cover developments in medical treatments and research, advice on how to stay well, topical articles about epilepsy, employment, the law, politics, culture, campaigns and humour from the epilepsy world. It is published three times a year and written by epilepsy specialists.
By becoming a member of Epilepsy Society, you will receive Epilepsy Review for free.
Latest issue – Issue 19 Winter 2017/2018
In this issue you can read about:
- Sodium valproate campaign How your voices made the world sit up and listen
- Me and my epilepsy Bob Mayo, chaplain at Queens Park Rangers Football Club explains why he sees his epilepsy as a blessing
- Understanding your EEG Dr Arjuna Nagendran explains what the test reveals about electrical activity in your brain
- Benefits update Our social affairs adviser explains the latest changes to Universal Credit and Personal Independence Payments
- Cost of epilepsy How lack of epilepsy generic drugs is pushing up NHS bill.