epilepsy review magazine
Epilepsy Review is our magazine for everyone affected by epilepsy. Articles cover developments in medical treatments and research, advice on how to stay well, topical articles about epilepsy, employment, the law, politics, culture, campaigns and humour from the epilepsy world. It is published three times a year and written by epilepsy specialists.
By becoming a member of Epilepsy Society, you will receive Epilepsy Review for free.
Latest issue – Issue 21 Winter 2018-19
In this issue you can read about:
- Me and my epilepsy - After 40 years of trying to get her seizures controlled, Maggie Izzard explains how she is seizure free and can drive again
- Professor in the park - why our Director of Genomics Professor Sanjay Sisodiya ran the Royal Parks Half Marathon to raise money for a new chair for TMS-EEG.
- Annual conference - catch up with the highlights of our Annual conference - from symptomatic to holistic
- Fundraising - Debbie Bromley-Derry explains why fundraising is in her DNA and why she ran the Great North Run for us, taking Mo Farah's number.
- Medical - what the legalisation of medicinal cannabis in the UK means for people with epilepsy
- Family - Faye explains the challenges of deciding whether to have a second baby after a difficult first pregnancy due to her seizures.