training courses on epilepsy
Epilepsy Society is the UK’s leading provider of epilepsy services. Through our cutting edge research, awareness campaigns, information resources and expert care, we work for everyone affected by epilepsy in the UK.
Our courses are available to a wide range of people looking to develop their understanding of epilepsy for professional or personal reasons. Delegates include carers, school escorts, post-graduate students as well as commercial organisations, GP surgeries and drug company representatives. We also work with the public sector, including health bodies, local councils and schools.
Training for your organisation
We can arrange for one of our trainers to come to your organisation's venue to deliver either of the following courses.
- Epilepsy awareness and seizure management - three hour course (£550 + VAT for 18 delegates maximum)
- Epilepsy awareness, seizure management and emergency medication - six hour course (£825 + VAT for 12 delegates maximum)
To arrange a suitable date please call us on 01494 601 438 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk
Courses in Buckinghamshire and Bradford
We also run these courses at Epilepsy Society in Buckinghamshire (SL9 0RJ) and at The Enterprise Hub in Bradford (BD4 9LX) for anyone who wants to know more about epilepsy, how to manage seizures or how to administer emergency medication.
- Epilepsy awareness and seizure management - three hour course £45 + VAT per person.
- Epilepsy awareness, seizure management and emergency medication - six hour course £75 +VAT per person.
Course dates at Epilepsy Society in Buckinghamshire
- Monday 16 December 2019 - Fully Booked
- Tuesday 14 January 2020
- Thursday 6 February 2020
- Tuesday 25 February 2020
- Tuesday 17 March 2020
- Wednesday 1 April 2020
- Thursday 7 May 2020
- Thursday 28 May 2020
Course dates at The Enterprise Hub in Bradford
- Please call us for available dates.
To book your place please call us on 01494 601 438 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk
Our courses are informative and packed with well researched content, and our clips of real seizures include subtitles. Courses are run by qualified nurses and experienced trainers, and all delegates receive a certificate of attendance and a delegate pack. We recommend that this training takes place every two years.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of booking.