helpline 01494 601 400
enquiries 01494 601 300


If you have epilepsy you may be eligible to apply for benefits. This depends on what your epilepsy is like and how it affects you.

Here are some tips about completing the forms.

A list of organisations that can help with benefits applications and appeals.

Information on telling your assessor about your epilepsy.

Information about Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and how to make a claim.

Useful information about Universal Credit, who can claim and how.

The options and processes of challenging an unsuccessful benefits claim.

How to make a claim for PIP.

This section is about the assessment criteria for PIP including all the activities that are included in the assessment.

Discretionary housing payments may be available to some people on Housing Benefit.