course booking terms and conditions
Please confirm your booking in writing or by email within seven days, otherwise training provision on your chosen date cannot be guaranteed by Epilepsy Society.
In the event of you or your organisation cancelling this confirmed booking, the following scale of charges will apply:
1. Up to one month before the event – no charge
2. Between one month and 14 days before the event – 25% of the quoted training price
3. Between 14 days and 7 days before the event – 50% of the quoted training price
4. Between 7 days and 48 hours before the event - 75% of the quoted training price
5. Less than 48 hours before the event – 100% of the quoted training price.
Please note: If we need to apply the above charges, we will only charge for the training course cost and not the travel costs for our trainer.
In the event of a client rescheduling 14 days or more before their training programme, no additional charges will be applied.
In the event of a rescheduled event subsequently being cancelled by the client, the full quoted price will be payable, irrespective of the notice period given.
Payment of invoices is due within 30 days.
Payment should be made to: Epilepsy Enterprises Ltd and sent to Epilepsy Society, Chesham Lane, Chalfont St Peter, Bucks, SL9-0RJ. Please quote your booking reference number with your payment.